Tuesday, June 29, 2010

non existant...

OK... so Ive been out of it for a while... Social life is truly non existant.  Work is burning me out and trying to keepup with whats happening in my life is  hard.  I told someone the other day that once you get married your social life  goes right out the window.  I hanvent been anywhere in the lst 3 months.  its time for a trip to miami or atlanta...  i miss my people.  I miss the stress free fun. 

I reallize how tired i was today when all I could do was just shake my head  to keep myself from falling asleep and to not get irritable with the kids.  Working with no break tim is draining.  As soon as summer schoo ends Im going away for the week... I need to... I have too... for my sanity. I just wonder what in the world is going on.  I worked hard to get my kids up to where they were why arent other teachers. Why are there so many gaps to fill? 

No comments:

Post a Comment